1. Spencer Vader shared about his bike journey across Canada to raise money for inner-city ministries. Share an “adventure” you have been on (hike, car trip, walk in a new city, etc.). Why did you go on this journey? What ministry most stirs your heart? How have you gotten involved in this ministry or how might you get involved in this ministry?
2. Describe someone from you past who you truly enjoyed talking with. What was it about this person that made discussion enjoyable?
3. Read Exodus 25:1-9. God wants to dwell with His people. What did this mean for Israel? How does He dwell with believers today? What does this mean for you?
4. Read Leviticus 9:23-24, 2 Corinthians 5:11, John 1:14, John 17:24-26 and Ephesians 1:13. What stands out to you in these passages?
5. Pastor Jon said that God has always been concerned with meeting His people. Do you agree? How have you experienced this?
6. Why do you think prayer is difficult for so many believers? What can be done to change ourattitude towards prayer?
7. What will you do this week as you seek to meet with God?