1. What do you think is the vision of McDonalds? The Toronto Maple Leafs? Martha Stuart?
2. Pastor Bill is planning to spend four weeks exploring the vision of TAC. Why is this important to do?
3. We are called to be a thriving church in the heart of the city. What does a thriving church in Toronto look like?
4. Read 1 Corinthians 1:1-9.
5. Who does the church belong to (v. 2)? What are the implications of this?
6. A church is unique. What are some things which make TAC different from a church in the Toronto suburbs? From a church in rural Ontario? From a church in Dubai? How does TAC embrace its uniqueness?
7. A church is Christ-centred. How many times is Christ mentioned in this passage?
8. What does it mean to be “sanctified in Christ Jesus and called to be his holy people”? What are some other benefits of believers we see in this passage?
9. Pastor Bill said that a thriving church sees differently. What did he mean by this?